mandag 8. september 2014

New shoes - DT Art Anthology

Hi peeps!

Summer is gone here in Norway and fall is all around us.

But I still dream about the fabolous summer we have experienced here this year and today I'm sharing a layout, with good memories for just this summer.

How about some new shoes?
Do you love shoes?
I do love all kind of shoes but have not enough space (or money) to buy all of them.
But these shoes shouted "buy me, buy ME!!!"

On this layout  for Art Anthology I have used the awesome Stone Effects in color Bone and Sandsone with stencils.
And of course lots of Colorations spray inks, in colors: hottie, heart, timeless and paprika
Some Gesso on the flowers and also on the background before using the mist.

Papers from 7Dots Studio


IMG_6044 IMG_6035

IMG_6036

IMG_6037



IMG_6038


IMG_6039


IMG_6040

IMG_6041

IMG_6042

I'm using a lot of bright colors nowadays and just love it! (guess I'm not over summer yet)


Hope you liked my layout and found some inspiration!

Hugs

marianne_sig

5 kommentarer:

sandi sa...

So pretty and colorful! Love it!

sandi sa...

So pretty and colorful! Love it!

Hege sa...

For en herlig fargeklatt av en LO!
Digger bakgrunnen og fargene.
Kjempetøff!!

Maria sa...

Hihi, denne gjør meg bare superglad og det vet du :) Tipper at du lagde den til meg (slenger på håret og blunker vilt!)

Muss U!
Smask!

Athanasia sa...

Wow, amazing page! I love your style!