torsdag 26. juni 2014

Paperbag - DT 7Dots Studio/farewell 7Dots Studio part 1

Hi all 7Dots Studio fans!

Today is a special day for me here at 7Dots Studio,
it’s my last post as designer for this amazing, gorgeous and fabulous company.

When i started, way back in 2012, it was because of an email from Ania/Finnabair – the amazing talented artist, who I absolutely adore! (and finally got to meet previously this year)

I was asked to join this awesome team and to be honest, I nearly fell of my chair when I got the email
LOL

This period has been a fantastic creative journey for me which I want to thank Tusia and Finnabair for!
You made my dreams come true! *love*

Even if I feel a bit sad about not being on the team (I did not apply because I felt that the team needed “new blood”) I will still love 7Dots Studio and use a lot of their products.

In fact I even bought some papers from Wonderland collection a few days ago LOL

Anyway… have to stop talking now, getting too emotional here.

Paperbag:
I have made a special project for this last post – a paperbag, a thank you to Tusia and Finnabair.
A paperbag that show a little about how I feel now. You see it from the words and the flairs…

I have used papers from Dreamer collection (yes, it's a dream)
Distress stain , rusty hinge and peacock feather
The "flowers" are actually ribbon by May Arts which I colored with Art Anthology colorations spray "peacock feather". Also used Paprika and Sandcastle sprays.
Chipboard and flairs are by UmWowStudio




















7Dots Studio products used:
Dreamer Collection – Drive all night
Dreamer Collection – Sweet dreams
Illumination collection – stamps
Cold Country collection – stamps
Nature walk collection – word stickers

Tusia has written so wonderful words about me, If you would like to read, it's on todays post in 7Dots Studio blog.

I will be back with my other farewell posts during the next days.
Hugs


1 kommentar:

Randi Elisabeth sa...

SUKK.....aldeles nydelig. Jeg tenker at den papirposen der er full av nye eventyr og utfordringer og gleder meg til å se hva den inneholder ;)