fredag 13. juni 2014

Happiness - DT Art Anthology

Hi there,  I'm back with a  layout  featuring Art Anthology to show you.
Happiness could be so mane different things, but for me, one thing that really makes me happy is creating and creating with colors!

That's why I wanted to make a layout with one of the photos I took while I was making another project.

IMG_4832
IMG_4834
IMG_4837
IMG_4839
IMG_4851


Here you can see the Stone effects - bone used with a stencilIMG_4853


Art Anthology products used:
Stone effects - bone
Velvet - desire
Sorbet - Evergreen , viridian
Colorations - Studio Blue

7Dots Studio - Illumination colletion

Wishing you all a fabolous day!
Hugs
marianne_sig

1 kommentar:

Randi Elisabeth sa...

Er du "happy" så er jeg "happy" thi hi. Du inspirerer så med ditt arbeid, så fortsett å lek :) Herlig dokumentasjon dette her :)