onsdag 28. mai 2014

Simple things - DT Art Anthology

Hi all Art Anthology fans! Hope you all are well and having a good time!
I know I am, because we are in May, it's spring and I have the possibility to play with all the awesome products by Art Anthology.

Today I have a layout to show you, as usual, filled with lots of different products and colors.

Even if the background is all black (as in black bazzill) I found a way to use some of the new colors and products. 
Guess I found a new favorite (just as I always do) and that is the "stone effects"!! 

I made the background pattern with stencils and "stone effects" Bone and Lava. 
On top of the Bone I used Colorations in the delicious colors "grass", "salted caramel" and "hottie".
I also used the same colors on the flowers (which was white) - made me really think of spring. Ohhh...I love spring - the best season ever! See all the flowers coming , the birds singing and the nature awakening!
SG104145

SG104148

SG104149

Here I have used the Stone effect "Lava". It really pops up, even if it's used on a black background!
SG104150
Look at those fantastic colors from the Colorations: Grass, Salted caramel and Hottie:SG104151


SG104152

SG104153


Here you see the colorations used on top of the Stone effect - BoneSG104154

SG104155

SG104156

And you also see the chipboard with Stone effect Lava: SG104157

Wishing you all a gorgeous day!
Hugs
marianne_sig

1 kommentar:

sandi sa...

Fabulous, fabulous! What a striking page! Love this to bits!