onsdag 7. mai 2014

Budapest - DT 7Dots Studio and Berry71Bleu

7 Dots Studio Design Team has a great pleasure to guest on Berry71Bleu Scrapbook Layouts blog this month.
The team prepared some inspiration for May Challenge "Simple Pleasures", according to amazing moodboard created by Tusia Lech.

Just check out the moodboard:

I just loved the moodboard and here is my layout :

I was very inspired by the pink in the moodboard and also the photo with a map on.
My page and photos are from a trip to Budapest, Hungary some years ago.
We stopped at this gorgeous place/old palace for a glass of wine and I wanted to do a special shot with my glass of wine:



If you see closely, you see lots of buildings of Budapest through the glass.
The photos are edited with special colors, just for fun.
(I might had Domestic Goddess in my mind when I edited :) )









7Dots Products used:
Domestic Goddess – Overused Tablecloth
Domestic Goddess 6×12 stickers
Domestic Goddess 12×12 stickers
Domestic Goddess Tags
Illumination stamps
Cold country stamps

Gesso and colors used are Art Anthology
Wishing you all a fabolous evening and hope you enjoyed my project :)

2 kommentarer:

Randi Elisabeth sa...

Veldig stilig bilde og kul LO. Liker fargene...som du var så framsynt å se hi hi.
Tenker at når glasset kan "skjule/inneholde Budapest" hva skjuler/befinner det seg da ikke under de forskjellige lagene :) Er så spennende å gå på utforsking av dine prosjekter :)

jorunn`s Fristed sa...

Diggbart.. Skikkelig wow!!!!