fredag 22. november 2013

Memories - 7Dots Studio and The Color Room


Hi again! 7Dots Studio is sponsoring The Color Room this month!
And of course, if you join you could win some awesome prizes!

We at the DT has joined in with some projects and here is mine:

Loved the palette



and I wanted to make something from our summer holiday in Mandal.

Here is the famous beach (says to be Norway's finest beach) Sjøsanden.















7Dots Studio products used:
9th Wave - Golden sand
Dreamer - Kitchen wallpaper
Wonderland - Alpha stickers
Messy Head - Stickers

Feather stencil by Stencil Girl
Checker stencil by Prima
Tim Holtz tissue paper
Art Anthology colorations - timeless, heart
background stamp by Lost coast design
different tape

Have a gorgeous weekend!
Hugs

1 kommentar:

Margaret Mifsud sa...

Hi Marianne, I would first like to thank you for the lovely comment you left for me on my blog, much appreciated. I have to say I love your work, it is absolutely gorgeous and I have become a follower. Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful art. ox