torsdag 6. desember 2012

Canvas DT 7Dots Studio


Her har jeg laget et lerret med masser av medium samt endel av 7Dots Studios produkter som ark, stickers og tags.

Here is a canvas made with lots of medium and pieces from 7Dots Studio.

I am so inspired by the gorgeous papers from 7Dots Studio and this canvas is a result of that.
Last day I took one of the papers from Domestic Goddess collection and wanted to make something with it.
It didn’t turn out the way I had planned (like most of my projects)

Started with a plain white canvas plate. My plan was to use the paper and try to get the same colors as the paper with different inks.
It startet out rather well but during the process the whole project changed. Don’t know what happened LOL

Anyway, after several days (yes, lots of things that needed long drying-time) I was really pleased with the result. And yes, I managed to get some of the colors I was aiming for althoug my project ended up totally different from the paper I tried to “copy”.
Lots of paint, molding paste, gel medium and inks together with some papers and tags from 7Dots made this project a really “firework”.















products used:
Domestic Goddess – Proudly handcrafted (paper strips)
Domestic Goddess – 6×12 stickers
Domestic Goddess – 12×12 stickers

2 kommentarer:

elpimpi sa...

WOW! AMAZING!!! GREAT colours and details!!! :-)

Luce sa...

Mye lekker struktur i flotte farger!
Ha en fin helg :o)