lørdag 27. februar 2016

Magical Memories - DT 2Crafty Chipboard

"Magical Memories"




Hi all 2Crafty Chipboard fans!
Thanks for stopping by the blog to check out my February inspiration.

Another photo of our oldest daughter in London, this time riding London Eye (her sister is the photographer)


The trip and the ride on London Eye was for sure a magic moment for the two girls and I knew I had the perfect title for the layout.
Once again I have layered some of the chippies, here the Circle lace panel and Mini Branches

The background is made with light molding paste and different stamps and colors

The title is almost neutral, just a bit gesso random places


One of my favorite chippies is the square collage panel and here I have cut it in several pieces and used both on top and bottom of the photo.


Made a little "frame" of the above panel , glued some notepaper inside.


2Crafty chippies used:
Circle lace panel
Magical Moments title
Mini Branches
Square collage panel
  

                                 



Until next time
Hugs
Marianne




1 kommentar:

SewPaperPaint sa...

Love, love this blue and brown combo and the great texture. Awesome bundle of love! <3