lørdag 29. august 2015

Two cards - DT 2Crafty Chipboard


Hi again and welcome back!

I don't make so many cards at the moment, but sometimes I need to, because I want to give homemade cards when I give a Birthday gift or for special occasions.

So here is two cards, made with some of the beutiful chippies by 2Crafty Chipboard.

For this first card, I have used loads of chippie pieces and it is surprising
 how many pieces you can fit on a card.

 I have made a little scene, using some of the Fencing Wire, Iron Gate and French Lace,
and then to soften it, I have added the Leafy Round behind my Heart.


I have used gesso on all the chippies, before using a mix of inks to get the desired colours - 
I've gone for a very earthy, rustic tone.

Papers are from 7Dots Studio and I have used some stamps by Prima/Finnabair and Ecoline watercolor on the background.



For this card, I have used softer colour tones, and used more feminine pieces.




 

 I have layered up multiple pieces again, including pieces from the Squiggly Heart Cluster
Butterfly Frames and cut off piece from the 5" Floral Frame.




 Below you can see the layering effect, love the texture and contrast the chipboard
adds to the card.

On this card I have used papers by 7Dots Studio, stamps by Prima/Finnabair and 7Dots Studio.
I have also used some tags I made some time ago + a tag from a sweater.
The pink flower is by Prima





Hope I have inspired you to bring out your chippies and make some cards!
Hugs












1 kommentar:

Kathy Bradley sa...

Marianne,
2 very beautiful cards. I really like the effect of layering the chippies - I have not seen them used this way and they look awesome!