onsdag 14. januar 2015

Dare - art journal

Today I'm sharing an art journal again.

I have chose the word "dare" as my "word" for 2015.
Dare - dare to do new things - new adventures.

I have a lot of dreams, but somehow there has always been something or someone stopping me.
Most of all, it has been myself stopping me.

So in 2015 I have decided to be more brave - I know I can!!


The page and the "flying object" is a symbol for my word - dare - dare to fly - dare doing things I haven't dared before!

And also, after the recent episode in Paris, France, this page got very special, with all the pencils (stamp) in the background, and the words "dare".

I have used a lot of different types of  medium, Art Antology and Panduro mist, Art Anthology paint, Gelato , gel medium, gesso, clear gesso.












4 kommentarer:

justi sa...

It' s amazing!!! Fantastic, absolutely fantastic.

Wilma Voermans sa...

Beautiful and very to the point these days! x

Gayle Price sa...

Beautiful ! Great images and beautiful colour. I love pages that "make a point".

Elisabeth Helland sa...

tja, hva skal man si? hvilke adjektiver strekker til?...hmmmm tja, jau....altså.... nydelig, fargerikt, detaljert og rett og slett fantastisk flott "eyecandy within paperart" ..hehe.. Ha ei fin fin helg