onsdag 5. november 2014

You and me - 7Dots Studio October challenge texture

Hi there!

 Today I have a layout to show you, partly made on the crop I went to last weekend.

 A few days before the crop I got a note in my mailbox , a parcel was waiting for me at the post office.

I couldn't remember I had ordered anything from Poland lately so I was very curious and had to turn the car around and hurry to the post-office.

 When I opened the package I nearly fainted.
A complete collection of the new 7Dots Studio collections, with gorgeous papers, stamps and chippies.
 Sent to me from the sweetest Tusia!! Just because she wanted to make me happy!!

Well, she certainly know me, because I was so happy I nearly cried.
She know I love 7Dots Studio and always will!

 So I brought the whole bunch of papers and stamps with me to the crop.
Knowing I probably wouldn't have time to create so much, since I was teaching two classes on Saturday.
 I started on this layout on Friday, and finished it up at home.

 So this is for the October -challenge TEXTURES.
With layers of papers, tons of stamps, stencils and Colorations spray inks by Art Anthology, I guess I've solved the challenge.



Here is the son of my niece and me, our first meeting. He is only 4 months old and live too far away, so I was very happy when I heard we got able to see each other.
He's a beautiful boy and I was very proud "old aunt", holding him.










5 kommentarer:

wiosanka sa...

Marianne, Your layout is so beautiful! I love the composition, the details and this photo is so precious!

Excellent job, as always :-)

Thank You very much for taking part in 7 Dots Studio challenge this month :-)

Наталья Шалыгина sa...

Very beautiful layout! Amazing vintage colors!! Thanks for playing with 7Dots Studio!

Riikka Kovasin sa...

Thank you so much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge! So captivating and soft! Lovely page!

Pascale B. Scrap sa...

Lovely layout!!! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!!!

Paper Attic sa...

Totally beautiful Marianne! Beautiful sweet photo and wonderful textures and colors....lovely :)