torsdag 26. september 2013

Click - DT 7Dots Studio and featuring Blue Fern Studio

Hi and good morning everybody (or good night in other parts of the world)

Here is one of my projects for this month's post at 7Dots Studio.
I finally got some time to play with the fabolous 9th Wave collection by Finnabair. Can't tell you how much I love that collection!!

This layout was so fun to make! So many good memories with those photos!

Back in March I went to a scrapbooking event, together with Lene Neby. We were picked up at the airport by a couple of friends of her and stopped at the fabolous Sola-stranda (the beach just outside Stavanger) for a photo-shoot.
Had a marvellous time and so fun!
We all used our different cameras and shot a lot of pictures!
And I got myself some new friends myself on that trip.

I tend to have a bit of fun choosing papers according to my theme, and what better to choose a paper called “Wavy Ocean” when we were at the beach.
This actual paper lives it's own life and really doesn't need much embellishmenst, so here I have focused on the photos and also the gorgeous chipbourd by Blue Fern Studio.
We're having a swap with BFS this month at 7Dots Studio so all my September projects are also featuring BFS.
On this layout I have used Viva Inka Gold "old silver" on all the chipboard. A fantastic color which reminds me of sand.
Some tape, gesso, stencil and rubons and some stitches with sewing machine:



Some details:











7Dots Studio products used: 9th Wave – Wavy Ocean
9th Wave – tags
9th Wave – alpha stickers

BFS chipboards used: Picture Perfect set (I’ve used Inka Gold – “old silver” on all the chipboards)

Wishing you all a fabolous day!
Hugs

5 kommentarer:

Luce sa...

Herlig lo! Flott pyntet - kult med tape og stempler, og herlig med fotostripen!
Ha en fin kveld :o)

Jonna sa...

Helt fantastisk nydelig! Lekre farger, og for noen flotte motiver :-)

Randi Elisabeth sa...

Har gledet meg til å se denne, og jeg ble eldeles ikke skuffet. Nydelig, både i farger, oppsett, struktur og detaljer.
Jeg er jo innhabil når det gjelder bildene da, men de er kjempe gøye hi hi.
Har du brukt blonde på bakgrunnen eller er arket sånt. Og om det er blonde, hvordan klarer du å skrive så fint nå det er så mye teksture?
I morgen er det duket for Papirfesten igjen. Skulle virkelig ønske du og Lene kunne vær med denne gangen også. Men håper det snart blir en Hamar tur på meg så vi sees ;) Klem ;)

sandi sa...

Wow! This is gorgeous! That background is AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Eila Sandberg sa...

You lucky duck getting to play with Lene!! Have you got any plans for a trip to Stockholm, coming to the Stockholm Scrap 18-20 October by any chance? Donna Downy, Finn, Frank Garcia, Gerry van Gent - aaahh! Ooops! almost forgot to tell you how fab your page is. That collection sure is a hit! beautiful work darling! xoxo