tirsdag 7. mai 2013

Beauty - Layout for Art Anthology

 

Here is my latest DT-project for Art Anthology. 
Once again I'm onto "black". 
I’m stil doing some testing on black cardstock, love the effect! 

This background was started when I went to my latest crop and had a demo with Art Anthology products. 
I really liked the background so when I came home I continued on the background, added some more details, some more stenceling, some tape and flowers and a photo of our daughter.

 As I said, I love the effect on black and especially the sorbet, the glittering paint is gorgeous on black. 
I also addes some paint on a feather chipboard – looks great I think! 

 I’ve used Sorbets: Baby Blue Eyes, Tigers Eye and Rudy Pink. Also some Dimensional Crystal “blizzard” The text "Beauty" is written with white drawing ink. The quote is from Dylusions stamps.

 


  

  

  

  

  

  

Check out the chipboard, I loved how it turned out after using some sorbets, Tigers Eye, on it:

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

Oh my every inch of this is just fabulous...LOVING the bold black background..wow!!!