søndag 20. oktober 2013

Who's next? Art journal

New art journal created for Art Anthology.  A box with all the new colors, some new Gesso by Art Anthology is waiting for me, somewhere in a postman's car. It was tried delivered on friday, but normally I'm at work at that time. Tried to pick it up at the post office on saturday, but the box where not delivered there either.
So hopefully I'll get the box tomorrow, I'm so exited about the new colors and the Gesso!!!


This page is about the Norwegian Election some weeks ago, "who's next" sitting in the chair for the next period?


I always have some of my journals laying on my desk, ready to be used to mop up some colors, mists, paints etc when I’m working on different projects. That’s how nearly all my backgrounds are made. so here is one of those pages


And the final result: 

I have used Velvet: Basil, limeaid and Mardi Gras, Sorbet: black leather jacket and Colorations Sangria and Guacamole.
I used a resistant canvas chair and misted with the colorations (in the bottom right corner)
And the eyes are cut out of a magazine:






2 kommentarer:

Linda Brun sa...

Herlig side, kult med alle øynene og kjenner den vente følelsen på postmannen..
Håper dere har kost dere masse på treffet i helgen og at alt gikk smuuuuud.
Klem

Randi Elisabeth sa...

Kjempe kul. Liker stolen som bare står og venter liksom og litt skremmende med alle øynene. Alltid rart å se hva en side "begynner" med og hvordan den blir til slutt. Skulle jo tatt flere før og etter bilder når en holder på med AJ spesielt. Regner med pakken du ventet var den som kom i sist uke, og at du allerede har kost deg med den ;)