tirsdag 29. oktober 2013

Cala Millor - DT 7Dots Studio

Today is my day at 7Dots Studio and I want to show you the layout I created first.

I have wanted to make something with this photo for so long and when the papers in 9th Wave collection came I just knew exatly what to do with it!

My daughter showed me how to take panorama photos with my Iphone when we were in Cala Millor, Mallorca this summer (ehhh….my daughters are 15 and 12 LOL)
And I really loved how this particular photo turned out, love the colors of the sea and the pier.

And the photo was so perfect for this paper, with the same color tones!

Built up a bacground with cheese cloth, gesso, stamps, medium, stencils and mists.
I also used the gorgeous chipboard by UmWowStudio, with a layer of Inka Gold in different colors.















7Dots Studio products used:
9th Wave – Wavy Ocean
9th Wave – alpha stickers

UmWowStudio chipboards used:
Layered triangles
Cattails

hugs

3 kommentarer:

sandi sa...

Wow! Gorgeous! Love the texture and color here...stunning!

Anne sa...

Elsker blomstene, så fantastisk! Nydelig tekstur og så fint med perlene. :)

Klem, Anne.

Randi Elisabeth sa...

Her har jeg som vanlig lyst å "stupe inn" og studere og ta på alle detaljene. Kjempe flott :)