torsdag 31. oktober 2013

Decorated box - DT 7Dots Studio

Here is another project featuring 7Dots Studio.

This time I used an empty box, previously filled with journaling cards.

First I used some of the papers from Wonderland collection, inside and outside the box.

Then I made a panel with the wonderful Wavy Ocean pattern paper from 9th Wave Collection.
I just love that paper!

Made some tags with some left-overs from the above collections.

And maybe I'll put some candy in the box as well and use as a small gift for a friend.

I also used some gorgeous chipboard by UmWowStudio on the box: 








Here you see the inside and the tags. Lots of stamping of course.





7Dots Studio products used:
9th Wave – Wavy Ocean (yes , I do love this one)
9th Wave – alpha stickers
Wonderland – Spades & Clubs
Tags are made with leftovers from Love is in the air – collection and 9th Wave – elements

UmWowStudio chipboards used: Diamond Confetti Damaged Punchinella Background

2 kommentarer:

Anne sa...

Helt nydelig, jeg elsker fargene og detaljene. Fantastisk stil. :)

Klem, Anne.

Silje sa...

Kjempestilig eske, Marianne!! Så kule farger og detaljer! Liker :D
Klem