fredag 1. januar 2016

My life - DT 2Crafty Chipboard guest designer Kraft plus challenge

Happy New Year folks!
Hope you all had a nice Christmas holiday and a good start on 2016.

New year - new possibilitis. Go for it!!

Today I have a layout featuring 2Crafty Chipboard guest designer at Kraft Plus Challenges.

The criteria this month is handwriting and kraft background (of course)

A difficult challenge for many people and also for me, some time ago.
But I have overcomed the scare for using my own handwriting. In fact, I have a rather nice handwriting, but when I'm in a hurry I write like a doctor LOL

So here is the layout I made, with handwriting in different size and style.

And of course, lots of yummy chippies by 2Crafty Chipboard.



I have used tissuepaper, gel medium and gesso on the background



added chippies in layers underneath the photo



Handwriting in different style and size



White Ecoline watercolor to get some splashes



stamps by 7Dots Studio and Prima/Finnabair




For my journaling I have used both Sakura Micron pen and Stabilo all "magic" pencil (with water)





White Gesso and white watercolor on the chippies



 2 Crafty Products used:
title: Today & Everyday
Circle lace panel
square collage panel
Delicate butterflies
mini sampler pack1












1 kommentar:

Scraps of Elegance sa...

Wow, I adore what you have done with the background. Congratulations on the feature. I'm a big fan of your work. xoxxo