lørdag 16. januar 2016

Free - Art Journal for Mixed Media Place

Been a while since I've blogged now
Not because I don't create - I create every day - but less time on the computer.

Anyway, here is an art journal spread for Mixed Media Place

A rather clean and easy page, but with an important message –  free! Many ways to interpret this word but for me this page is about beeing free to create whatever I want.



When I received the package with Finnabair/Prima Stamps “don’t forget to fly” I knew exactly what to do, using the beautiful butterflies. I stamped the butterflies rather random with different amount of ink, just to get some different look.



The butterflies are colored with Ecoline watercolors and Finnabairs amazing brushes. 







I also have a little tag to show you.
You only need a tag, some stamps, stencils and colors to make a beautiful tag: 






Hope you liked my post and be sure to check out Mixed Media Place shop, new Prima&Finnabair products coming soon!



Ingen kommentarer: