mandag 28. september 2015

Together - DT 2Crafty Chipboard

Hi peeps, 


Here is my second layout featuring 2Crafty chipboard.

A bit different than the previous, this time it's a layout with lots of details and work on the background.

Here is our two daughters and myself on a bridge in St.Jame's Park, near Buckinham Palace in London.
Our youngest had bought herself a selfie-stick and used it all the time when we were in London in June.



On this layout I have used papers from 7Dots Studio - 9th Wave collection and the bacground is filled with gesso, Ecoline watercolor, Prima/Finnabair Mica Powder, stencils and stamps.



I used Archival Ink to color the chippies this time


On this layout I used some of the awesome word chippies from Mini Word set 2 and 
Mini Travel Word Set 1. Absolutely love those word-chippies. They can be 
used on layouts like mine or on cards, as the size isn't too big.


The Leafy Shrub Set was a perfect match for the photo as we were in a lovely park. 
I used two of the chippies from that set. 






2Crafty Chipboard used: 
Mini Travel Word set1
Mini Word set 2
Leafy Shrub set 2
Dotty Bits



Hope you liked my layout and you can find the complete blogpost at 2Crafty Chipboard blog






1 kommentar:

Kathy Bradley sa...

Another most gorgeous page! I really love, love your background and textures - awesome.