søndag 20. september 2015

Enjoy life now! Creative Gym Exercise #12 Mixed Media Place

New Creative Gym Exercise is live on Mixed Media Place!

 Check out the gorgeous projects by the team!



For this Creative Gym Challenge exercise I made another Art Journal using mostly Archival Ink on the background to get the colors I wanted.

And of course some stamps and stencils.



This stamp was just perfect for the text/Proverb.


On this page I used Black Gelato for my text, and added some water to blend. Love the look when it’s not too “correct” .




I also added some of the gelato on the large Finnabair stamp (on the right side) to get some shadows/depth.






Hope you enjoyed my page and I wish you a fabolous day! 


1 kommentar:

Kathy Bradley sa...

Marianne,
I love your piece - it's beautiful. And, the text/quote is wonderful! The stamp of Finn looks quite perfect on your piece!