onsdag 28. januar 2015

The Vitruvian woman - art journal DT Art Anthology

This time, The Art Antholgy Dream Team are showing some art, inspired by a great artist.

 Dont' know if you will recognize who's my great inspiration, so I guess I have to tell you, before I start showing how I made it.

Well... my inspiration this time is Leonardo Da Vinci and his " vitruvian man"

I was inspired by the "drawing" and also by Leonardo's other sketches.

 Please check out Art Anthology blog to see how this page was made, from start to finish








This page is made with
Art Antholgy Gesso, Colorations Salted Caramel, Heart, Velvet Desire, Lagoon, Mayan gold and Fiji
Art Anthology stencil "hurricane"
Faber Castell black Gelato
Black pencil stabilo all
Black & white pen (waterproof)
Tim Holtz Tissue wrap
Gel Medium


1 kommentar:

Wilma Voermans sa...

For some reason your work always makes me happy and this one especially!