lørdag 22. mars 2014

Follow your dream - Canvas DT Art Anthology

Hi all, I'm back with a canvas for Art Anthology!

. Hope you all are well and that you have gotten to know all the new girls on the team now, at least seen some of their amazing projects!
Today I'm showing you a canvas.
My youngest daughter asked me some weeks ago, if I could make her a canvas, in a kind of vintage/chabby chic style. Well.... I wouldn't say this canvas was very vintage, but anyway...she loved it!

One of the things I love about beeing on the Dream Team here at Art Anthology is the amazing products and how they all can be used in so many ways!
And that I can play with them - just as I like! Get inky and messy - my favorite mess!

Hopefully I can show you ways to use the products, different techniques and combinations and that my work will inspire you to try it out :)

I have a lot of photos on Art Anthology blog with start to finsish, so pop over to see more if you're interested!

SG103878


IMG_4095



IMG_4088


IMG_4102

IMG_4103

SG103871

SG103873

SG103875

SG103876

SG103880

SG103881

That's all for now :) Hope you liked my canvas and all the photos.
Take care and lots of hugs from

2 kommentarer:

Luce sa...

Nydelig! Lekre farger og struktur!
Ha en fortsatt fin helg :o)

Randi Elisabeth sa...

Kjempeflott :) og så kjekt med alle bilder og forklaringer inne i AA bloggen :)