lørdag 8. mars 2014

Art journals - DT Art Anthology

Hi folks!

First:
I'm so happy to stay on the fabolous Dream Team for Art Anthology!
Everyone who know me, know how much I love these products!
A new fantastic team has been chosen, pop into Art Anthology and check it out!
Amazing artists all of them!

Today I'm showing some more art journals made for Art Anthology and CHA.
These journals are made in the awesome journal from Basically Bare

I have used Colorations mist on these pages and also Gesso.

I love Art Anthology Gesso - just fantastic!
On this page I've used  Colorations "Heart" and "Timeless"
Was a fun page to make with all the lines and text



On this double spread I've used Colorations "Heart", "Patience"  and "Timeless"
And some thread and cut-outs from 7Dots Studio



5 kommentarer:

jorunn`s Fristed sa...

Herlige siden Marianne, og skjønner hvorfor du er på drømme teamet , de er heldig som har deg ♥

Wilma Voermans sa...

Congrats on staying to the team. I forgot about the deadline as usual :)

Chantal Vandenberg sa...

Wow!!! This is awesome!

Luce sa...

Kul skriftside og nydelige bakgrunner på de andre!
Ha en fin ny uke :o)

sandi sa...

This looks fabulous! Love the colors and eye appeal that this has!