mandag 11. mai 2015

Find Neverland - DT Mixed Media Place



Here is a layout made for Mixed Media Place.
 You can find my post here with some of the products I have used on my layout.

 Mixed Media Place is filled with so many products and for a mixed media person like myself it's like a candystore!

 This layout is about my nephew Adrian.
Sadly they live so far away that we only see each other a couple of times each year.

This precious photo was taken some years ago and I just love it!
It was pouring down and he borrowed some boots from our youngest daughter – way too big, but that didn’t matter.

And in fact, he didn’t mind the rain at all. :)



I did a lot of stenciling on the background; in fact, I went rather wild with different kinds of stencils.
 :)
 I used both Molding Paste and Gesso.

So there are not too many embellishments on this layout, I believe the stenciling did most of the “work”.
Just some tags, die-cut elements and stickers from the 7Dots Studio Destination Unknown collection that I love so much and felt that it was perfect for the photo.

I also added some DottieAnn mesh and sewing thread.




















3 kommentarer:

Linda Brun sa...

For en herlig layout Marianne. Mange fine detaljer som viser at man kommer langt med papir, masker og ulike mediums hvis man har teknikkene inne. You are the master :-*

Tone K. sa...

Bøyer meg i støvet Marianne ! :)

Di Garling sa...

OMG this is totally adorable. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Earlier today I said I LOVE your layouts, well this is why my friend.