tirsdag 25. februar 2014

Let life surprise you - DT 7Dots Studio

Today is my day at 7Dots Studio and here is the first of my layouts.
I have just received the new collections so these projects are made with some of the old collections.

Every one of the 7Dots Studio's collections are just fabolous and I feel so lucky to be on this fantastic team. To be able to play with all those wonderful collections makes me really happy!

The photos on this layout were taken while driving to work one morning.
The fog was so thick and I felt I was driving into nowhere.

Or maybe “wonderland”?

Such scenarios are just magic! And I felt really lucky to get this shot!

This layout is filled with stamps, gesso and stencils and I love how the “sunbeam-stencil” turned out on the top.
The fabulous 9th Wave collection was perfect for my “foggy” photos and I used the same paper twice, just teared some strips on both sides.
7Dots Studio Products used:
9th Wave – sea foam
Messy Head – elements 12×12
Messy Head – new flash
Messy Head – little thoughts
Nature Walk – wordstickers 6×12




















1 kommentar:

Randi Elisabeth sa...

Såååå mye gøy her, papirer, stempling, maling, flotte farger. En fryd å se på :) Og de flotte bildene da :)
Hva er den gule fargen du har brukt?