torsdag 20. februar 2014

Art Journal from CHA - DT Art Anthology

Hi again folks :)
Today I'm showing some from my Art Journal, which were on Art Anthology's stand at CHA in January.

So fun to make this journal and knowing that lots of people were looking through it.
I even got tagged on facebook by a scrapping friend visiting the booth!

Here is the cover of the journal from Basically Bare that I used.
Loved the journal and the size was just perfect!
Thick pages which really held the different products from Art Anthology in a perfect way!



And here are two pages from the journal:




I will be sharing some more journals later on :)

Wishing you all a fabolous day!

2 kommentarer:

jorunn`s Fristed sa...

Fantastiske sider Skorpis..

Anne sa...

Så flott forside, og to herlige sider som jeg syns komplementerer hverandre godt. Digger begge to, men joda, spesielt den siste. Elsker hun jenta og det skjørtet, og de lekre fargene. :)

Klem, Anne.