søndag 15. september 2013

Fly away with me *Selected Scrapper Skissedilla*

Hi again!
I'm back with this weeks sketch on Skissedilla!
Awesome sketch by Brit this week!
Love to see you join us!

Really loved the sketch and I have used a photo taken this summer when I was sitting in the garden, reading a book.

Suddenly a ladybug landed in my book! Of course I had my Iphone just beside me :)

I have used papers by Prima (Finnabair's collection) and some leftovers by 7Dots Studio.
The background with stencils and different mists by Art Anthology and Dylusions. Black Gesso as well.





3 kommentarer:

Randi Elisabeth sa...

Sånn en herlig bakgrunn :) Bildet er sånn et "her og nå" bilde og et fint sommerminne :) Liker tittelen ;)

Unknown sa...

Oh how beautiful!!! Amazing use of color!!

Drycha sa...

Skissedilla's sketches are always awesome :D