torsdag 5. september 2013

Altered box - DT Scraps of Darkness

I had really fun altering this box (previously a box for Whiskey). I used lots of stuff from the August-kit "Rustic" by Scraps of Darkness.




Here is the box before I started and also the papers I used , Kaisercraft Base Coat II collection


First I covered the box whith Gesso and also used distress ink on the edges.

Then I started to decorate the box, on all sides top+bottom (I plan to decorate the top a bit more)
Used the stencil included in the kit with Shimmerz TextureZ (included in a previous kit) random places on the background.
I also added inks and paints on the lace.






My black Gelato is my best friend and here I've used it on the apple chipboards included in the kt: (also used it several other places on the box, where you see black - it's the black Gelato ♥ )








3 kommentarer:

Lizzy Wurmann G. sa...

Fabulous Marianne!!!

Olga Siedlecka sa...

What a feast for my eyes!

sandi sa...

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so gorgeous! Nice rich color and such a beautiful mix and placement of everything! <3!