lørdag 27. april 2013

Scraps of Darkness Design Team Reveal

 

 I'm so exited, today is my debut on the Scraps of Darkness Design Team and it's Reveal day for the SOD april kit: "Remember when"

  

 Gorgeous papers by BoBunny Mama-Razzi2 and Kaisercraft and fantastic embellishments. Oh.. did I say I love BoBunny!!
My first layout, based on the great sketch by Suepup

  

 A day to remember: 
Photo from a trip to Stockholm last summer and a stop at this beautiful outdoor café.

Loved the papers by BoBunny and everything on this layout is from the kit!
I had to add some gesso and mist of course LOL.
By the way, don't you just love the color combo? Turquoise and orange ♥

 


 some details:







My next layout with the kit, also with papers by BoBunny.
Best friends:
Our youngest daughter and my nephew having a good time when we visited them last month. So good friends and having a great time, even thoug she is 11 and he is 6 years old.





Some stencil , inks and gesso on the background and some pieces of chipboard+flowers is all I added from my own stash, the rest is also from the gorgeous kit.













And my last project for det reveal is a card. Here I used a stencil and Distress Paint from the color add-on. My first try with those Distress paints. Yay!!












 

I hope you enjoyed this months reveal! Don't forget to visit the other design team girls, you'll find their blogs under the SOD bagde on the left in my blog. 

2 kommentarer:

Randi Elisabeth sa...

Så lekre ting du hadde laget av det kittet:) Den fargekomboen med turkis og oranges er bare "snop" altså, og jeg er enig med at Bo Bunny har herlige papirer. Masse digg og kjekke detaljer både på LOer og kortet. Så kjekt med ting du kan studere flere ganger og stadig finne noe nytt å se :)

Tone-Lill sa...

Awsome !!!
Mega kul side du har laget her. Farge komboen er rå lekker,
Og detaljene er rene gotteri posen .... Herlig!
:)