torsdag 18. april 2013

Beauty - Canvas for Art Anthology

Today I have a small canvas to show you with products by Art Anthology

On this I have used Colorations , watermelon, studio blue (love it), peacock feathers (adore it) and paprika. Also used some Sorbet – black leather jacket.
I started with gesso and used a comb to get the pattern. Loved how the colorations reacted with gesso and the structur.

I hade no goal at all with this canvas, but in the end I saw a “figure” in it, looked a bit like a horse.
So I used a magic pencil (stabilo) to make som lines/contour around the “horse”.
Even made an eye with some of the black leather jacket sorbet, mixed with water.

Well…my imaginary horse has three legs in front…. maybe it’s not a horse at all.

Do you see my “beauty”?

 





3 kommentarer:

Asil sa...

Nydelige farger!! Jeg ser en elg, jeg! :D

Filharmonica sa...

En blå hund med spisse ører ser jeg :-) Lekkert bilde Marianne, nydelige farger du har brukt! Ha en fin kveld :-)

Randi Elisabeth sa...

Kjempekul. Høres spennende ut de produktene du jobber med. Jeg ser en arthest, de pleier ha tre ben forran ;)