tirsdag 28. juli 2015

Feed your soul - DT 2Crafty Chipboard

Finally I can show some of my latest work featuring 2Crafty Chipboards!

I am so proud and honored to be on the amazing 2Crafty team!
Absolutely love all the 2Crafty designs!

You can check out my post over at 2Crafty Chipboard blog 

The first one is called Feed your soul.


My first layout is with photos taken on a cafe in my hometown.
 I just loved how they had decorated the walls.
And my choice of chipboards for this layout was an easy choice. Just love this 
Square Collage panel and Interlocking Grid panel. Perfect for my layout!

I chose papers from 7Dots Studio, Dreamer collection and lots of stamping on my background, from Illumination and Cold Country collection

Some Art Anthology Timeless coloration, black and white Gesso.
Stencils are by Prima and Dylusions

Lots of word stickers from 7Dots Studio, different collections.



I used an Archival Ink pads to color my chippies and they also got a dash of black gesso.


I cut off  the "lines" on the Corner Genieve chipboard which turned
 it from a corner to simply a flourish !!


ou can see the kind of "rough" details on some of the chipboards, that's white
 heavy Gesso which I generously added  before coloring with ink.



Look how cool this chipboard is when adding some text inside one of the squares.



I used black gesso when stamping as you can see below: 



2Crafty Chipboard Used..
Square Collage Panel
Interlocking Grid Panel
Corner Genevive








1 kommentar:

Kathy Bradley sa...

Marianne,
Your page is so wonderful! The design is awesome, as well as how you've stamped and used the chippies. As always, a gorgeous layout.