søndag 8. desember 2013

Happy Place - DT Art Anthology

Hi again! Today I have a layout to show you , featuring Art Anthology.

I need to think about something else than cold and snow weather, so I chose one of the photos from our vacation in Mallorca last summer.
The girs is having lots of fun in the pool.

I started this layout with a plain white bazzil. Added some Sorbet "viridian" to light molding paste and a stencil.
Then some Velvet "tuxedo" and "fiji".
Also added some drops with Colorations "peacock feather".
Used the Velvet "fiji" on the chipboard as well.

I got a gorgeous card for my birthday, from a friend. And inside that envelope , filled with lots of turqouise embellishments, so the feathers and drops are from sweet Randi Elisabeth ♥










Wishing you all a fabolous sunday!
Hugs

2 kommentarer:

Luce sa...

Lekker!
Ha en fin kveld :o)

sandi sa...

Very cool! I like the look of the dots here!