søndag 7. juli 2013

Hamardomen - DT Scraps of Darkness

Here is another layout made for Scraps of Darkness and with the gorgeous "Firecracker" June Kit.

I think I have made some layouts earlier with this building - Hamardomen.
This is a church-ruin , previously bombed by the Swedes way back in 1567. In 1998 a glass-building were opened , to cover and protect the ruins.
It's a fantastic place and building, and the place is often used for wedding-seremonies and concerts.

Well, back to my layout. I wanted to keep the layout in a bit "vintage" look, even though I had to add some real blue mist on it.
The background is with gesso, stencil and different stamps + the menitoned mist.

I've used papers by BoBunny Anthem from the kit and the resin by Ingvild Bolme.
Letters by Prima from a previous SOD kit.








The colors were perfect for the Palette at The Color room released some days ago as well.



5 kommentarer:

Petra Swart sa...

WOW, this is really beautiful!!

Salla sa...

What a gorgeous layout! The photos are excellent as well, and I would love to visit this place I hadn't heard of before. The glass walls look so cool with the ruins. Also a great idea to use playing cards in a layout! I think I'll try that, too.

Kerryn sa...

Beautiful! I love the delicate cluster of flowers you have used. Thanks for playing at The Color Room :).

Tusia Lech sa...

Gorgeous Layout Marianne! I just love it!!

Marie/Mison sa...

Så snygg! Gillar! Gillar massor!