søndag 2. juni 2013

Art Journal mixed media

 

Today I have a new Art Journal to show you. 
I have been playing around in my Dylusions Journal with lots and lots of paint and medium, together with some cardboard packaging. 
Cut the cardboard in pieces and glued them to the page and just starting to play! 
Really had a good time with this, seeing how the page changed with use of the paints and medium. 
 Here I have used paint by Art Anthology and Golden, mists by Art Anthology and Dylusions, clear Gesso, white and black Gesso, different Gelatos. I also used some stamping on the page.
For the moment there are no journaling on the page, maybe the page will be without, maybe later.

 Hope you like it! 

 The first picture is how it all started:

  

  

  

  

  

 

9 kommentarer:

corinne de france MARCH sa...

j'adore

riliska sa...

wow! Fantastic colouring! great idea to use so many colours here!

sparklingblackrose sa...

Stunning. Love the textures, the colours and the composition :-) Elaine xxx
www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk

Lee aka Violent Kittie sa...

I love this, Marianne! You are so inspiring! I must now get out my paints.

Elisabeth Helland sa...

helledussen såååååå kul! kan jo putte den i glass og ramme og ha på veggen jo....lekkert lekent og innholdsrikt

Art By Wanda sa...

LOVE this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

misty sa...

Looks amazing!

sandi sa...

This is seriously cool! Love it!

scrapwitch sa...

absolutely gorgeous colour and detail ..loving your stuff