onsdag 13. mars 2013

Tag and book-cover for 3rd Eye

Today I'll show you a couple of things made for 3rd Eye.

Some time ago I got a book from a friend of mine. The book was an old book with old yellow pages, perfect to use in scrapbooking.

I just wanted to decorate the front and got this idea of making it dark and a bit scary.
The stamp "Pandora" is a bit scary and dark so I wanted to make it her book.
Together with the TES-072 old castle window it turned out rather good I think. Just as scary and secretive I planned it to be.
Both of the stamps are stamped on one of the old book pages and cut out, colored with some red inks.

A bit difficult to photograph the book because I used some paint on top and then it became rather glittering and shiny. But hopefully you'll get an idea and the dark feeling. I've even used a piece of pasta on top of the flower :D















3rd Eyes stamps used: 
TES-031 Pandora
TES-072 old castle window
TES-059 stripes - border

The next is a tag, embossed first and colored with Dylusions inks. 
On this tag I've used the fabolous stamp - TES-075 branch. So, some inks and went madly ahead with the stamp - pretty cool, don't you think? This stamp is my new favorite background stamp!!



6 kommentarer:

Randi Elisabeth sa...

Så kjekt å studere det du lager. Spennende og kreativt. Synes du er veldig flink med farger og effekter. Ble skikkelig scary den boka og taggen var litt "trolsk" synes jeg :)))

Mikaela sa...

love it! love the red color and the feeling abut it!

Yasmin sa...

Rååå lekre Marianne! jeg skulle ønske jeg turte å leke sånn som du! :)

AngelicaS sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
AngelicaS sa...

Helt galet snyggt!!!

sandi sa...

Wow! These are fabulous creations! Love the use of colors here! So artsy!