onsdag 9. januar 2013

Journal pages for 3rd Eye

I'm totally in love with the stamp "TES-072 old castle window" from 3rd Eye and know I will be using that a lot in the future! So this page, in my homemade journal, is a page I really enjoyed working with.
I have used 3rd Eyes different stamps in differnt ways. Stamps used: TES-072 old castle window, TES-027 key, TES-028 keyhole, TES-059 stripes. Some of the keys and keyholes are stamped on cardboard, cut out, colored and glued on the page.






The medium used are Gesso, gel medium and Sorbet by Art Anthology.
Also used bits of different tape on the pages.








5 kommentarer:

Encza sa...

WOW! Amazing!

Camilla sa...

Mmmm, jeg elsker din sider! og denne var ikke noe unntak. ;)

Marjie Kemper sa...

Oh my stars... these are stunning pages! Love all the layering and rich colors.

Scrappegal sa...

Skjønner ikke åssen du får det til!! Gørrlekkert!!! ♥ ♥ ♥
helt utrolig åssen du får alt til å gli i hverandre på sånn flott måte med medium, farger og elementer! ♥

Linda Brun sa...

Anderledels og kanonstilig.
You rock girl!
Ønsker deg en herlig helg!